About the Department
The Facilities Maintenance Department is responsible for providing a clean, safe, and professional working environment for the public and City staff to enjoy. This includes maintenance of 40 facilities, 10,838 street lights, 4 community swimming pools, 24 parks including parking lot lighting, concession stands, park benches, drinking fountains, custodial maintenance of 18 facilities, contract administration, Facilities Maintenance Projects, and Capital Improvement Projects.
- To collaborate together with various City departments to provide public service that reflects a high quality of professionalism and dedicated service to the community.
- To continue to develop a facilities maintenance program that will address the needs of the public and City staff in a timely and responsive manner.
- To evaluate and monitor current facilities energy levels, and make necessary adjustments to achieve energy efficiency.
- Research new energy efficient technologies and test products to evaluate effectiveness and benefits that contribute to greenhouse gas emissions reduction.
Street Light Maintenance
Facilities Maintenance is responsible for maintaining:
- 10,838 street lights throughout the City
- Parking lot lighting in all City parks and facilities
- Athletic field lighting at various City parks
To report any street lights that are out or malfunctioning in your area, please call the Street Light Maintenance Hotline at (909) 395-2599 or fill out the online form.
Community Swimming Pools
- Vineyard Park Pool
- Anthony Munoz Center Pool
- Dorothy Quesada Center Pool
- Westwind Center Pool