General Registration Policies
Online Priority Registration
- No phone-in registration accepted. Please provide proof of residence. Students must pre-register online, via mail or in person. No registration will be taken in class.
- No registration fees can be accepted at class locations or by instructors
- Refunds will only be issued for cancelled classes. Allow approximately 3 weeks to process.
- Don't let your favorite class get cancelled! Please register a minimum of 48 hours before the class start date.
- The City of Ontario reserves the right to cancel, postpone, or combine classes for any reason. All fees subject to change.
Priority online registration begins Monday, March 3. To register online for select classes and activities, click HERE
. Sorry, no online registration for Tiny Tots.
Walk-in registration begins, Monday, March 10.
Armstrong Center, 1265 South Palmetto Ave.
Mail-In Priority Registration
- 8:00am to 5:00pm Mon - Thurs
- 8:00am to 4:30pm Fri
- Evening Registration: 5:00pm to 6:30pm Wed
De Anza Center, 1405 S. Fern Street
- 8:00am to 5:45pm Mon - Thurs
- 8:00am to 4:30pm Fri
Mail-in registration begins Monday, March 3. Mail must not be postmarked earlier than March 1. Sorry, no mail-in registration for Tiny Tots.
- Complete the registration form. Click HERE for the form. (Adults may register other adults; however each adult must sign a registration form before the start date of the activity.)
- Only parents and legal guardians (with documentation) may register their children.
- Make Checks payable to "City of Ontario."
- Enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope so a receipt can be mailed to you.
- Mail to: Ontario Recreation & Community Services, 1265 S. Palmetto Ave., Ontario, CA 91762.
Class confirmations are not made. Unless a cancellation notification is received, students should plan on attending classes as listed. Bring your receipt to class.
Special Needs Request
Individuals with disabilities are welcome to participate in City of Ontario's classes, programs, and activities. The City asks for notification to be given at least ten (10) days in advance of the class, program, or activity start date; however, less notice may be appropriate in some circumstances. Reasonable accommodations for participation are reviewed and granted on a case-by-case basis. The City will generally modify policies, practices or procedures, or provide auxiliary communication aids or services, when necessary to ensure that qualified individuals are able to participate. If you have special needs which require specific accommodations in order to enjoy one of our programs, activities or classes, please contact the City of Ontario Recreation and Community Services Department at (909) 395-2020.
|TRADUCION EN ESPANOL
Si necesita ayuda con este documento, por favor llame al telefono (909) 395-2020
Checks, Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and ATM Cards are welcome for payment of registration fees. Identification is required when paying by Credit Card. Credit Card payments are only accepted at the Armstrong Center, De Anza Center, Ontario Senior Center and online.