The Ontario Continuum of Care encompasses a network of providers, programs and services to help residents facing housing, food, employment, and wellness challenges. For some of these programs, the City contracts with nonprofit providers and partners with the County of San Bernardino.
- Housing Services: Information about City of Ontario rental and utility assistance programs can be found here.
- Ontario Access Center: The access point to vital services, resources and emergency needs in Ontario. Located at 435 S Bon View Ave, Ontario, CA 91761 and open Monday to Friday from 9 AM –4:30 PM and Saturday 9 AM – 1 PM.
- Mercy House: Provides housing and comprehensive supportive services for a variety of homeless populations, more information can be found here or please call (909) 391- 2630.
- Senior Meals: Information about City of Ontario nutrition programs can be found here.
- Food Pantry: The City of Ontario contracts with the Sova Program Center, more information can be found here.
- Mental Health Services: Resources from the County of San Bernardino Behavioral Health can be found here.
- Addiction Treatment and Recovery: Information for assistance and resources can be found here.
- Veteran Services: The Ontario City Library's Veterans Resource Center can be found here. Additional resources and information can be found here.
Continuum of Care
208 W. Emporia St., Ontario, CA 91764
Phone: (909) 395-2222
Email: [email protected]
On January 20, 2021, representatives from Inland Counties Legal Services and the City of Ontario Housing Department gave updates on legal protections and processes, as well as financial resources available to Ontario renters. Once any new law takes effect and we know more about how new resources will be distributed, we will provide updated information.
- Information about rental and utility assistance help for residents in the City of Ontario can be found at OntarioCA.gov/Housing.
- COVID-19 response information from the State of California can be found here.
- Information about legal services from Inland Counties Legal Services can be found here.
- Information about tenant protections can be found here.
For more information, please email [email protected].