Due to the directives contained in the Governor's Declarations of Emergency for the State of California (Executive Orders N-25-20 and N-29-20), advertised dates for classes and programming may be changed, cancelled or postponed.
General Registration Policies
- No phone-in registration accepted. Please provide proof of residency. Students must pre-register online, via mail or in person. No registration will be taken in class.
- No registration fees can be accepted at class locations or by instructors.
- Refunds will only be issued for canceled classes. Allow approximately 3 weeks to process.
- Don't let your favorite class get canceled! Please register a minimum of 48 hours before the class start date.
- The City of Ontario reserves the right to cancel, postpone, or combine classes for any reason. All fees subject to change.
Special Needs Request
Individuals with disabilities are welcome to participate in the City of Ontario's classes, programs, and activities. The City asks for notification of accommodation to be given at least ten (10) days in advance of the class, program, or activity start date; however, less notice may be appropriate in some circumstances. Reasonable accommodations for participation are reviewed and granted on a case-by-case basis. The City will generally modify policies, practices or procedures, or provide auxiliary communication aids or services, when necessary to ensure that qualified individuals are able to participate. If you have special needs that require specific accommodations in order to enjoy one of our programs, activities or classes, please contact the City of Ontario Recreation & Community Services Department at (909) 395-2020.
Classes and Programs
City of Ontario's Recreation & Community Services offers a wide variety of classes and programs. To find out dates and times available, please view the Ontario Living Magazine. Due to COVID-19, advertised dates for classes and center programs may be changed, cancelled or postponed.
Currently, the City of Ontario is not accepting facility reservations, picnic area or playing field reservations until further notice.